China hydraulic guillotine shearing machine uses a moving upper blade and a fixed lower blade to apply shearing force to metal sheets of various thicknesses using reasonable blade clearance so that the plates can be broken and separated according to the required size.
Classification of China's hydraulic guillotine shearing machine:
classification according to the shape of the scissors bending machine is divided into straight knife bending machine and disc knife bending machine according to the shape of the scissors. Straight knife benders are divided into gantry benders and throat benders according to their structure. Disc knife bending machines are divided into disc benders, roll shears, multi-disc benders, and rotary trimming benders according to their structure.
classification according to the motion trajectory of the tool holder The bending machine is divided into the following types according to the motion trajectory of the tool holder:
- The tool holder moves along a vertical line. Since there is no forward inclination angle, the upper insert section must be machined into a diamond shape, so there are only two edges (four-edged rectangular inserts are also available, but the sheer quality is poor), and the cutting edge of this cutter holder is not at right angles to the plate surface.
- The tool holder moves along the forward inclination line (the angle with the vertical line is 1°30'~2°). The upper blade section can be machined into a rectangle and has four cutting edges, and the shear fracture is basically at a right angle to the plate surface.
- The tool holder swings along the arc line and the shear blade section should be processed into a diamond shape, so there are only two blades. Since the upper blade tilts slightly forward during the shearing process, the shearing quality is similar to the movement of the tool holder along the forward tilt line.
- The tool holder swings along the arc line, and the forward inclination angle can reach 300, so the welding bevel can be cut out.
Principle and countermeasures
The wear failure of China's hydraulic guillotine shearing machine refers to the failure caused by normal wear and tear that was foreseen at the time of design and inevitable. It is a fault caused by normal wear. For this type of failure, it is generally necessary to predict the life of China's hydraulic guillotine shearing machine, replace parts or components, and compensate for gaps caused by wear. For example, the China hydraulic guillotine shearing machine works normally, but the Z (X) axis position deviation is too large. The fault form may be that the gap is too large after the screw is worn out. Mechanical clearance adjustment or screw replacement is required, or you can select the parameter set in the working mode selection and enter the reverse direction of the Z (X) axis Gap compensation to determine whether it is a wear fault.
According to the nature of the equipment failure, the failure of the China hydraulic guillotine shearing machine is divided into three types: congenital, abrasive, and abusive. Among them, wear faults are the most common and regular type of failure.
The wear of China's hydraulic guillotine shearing machine can be divided into two aspects: tangible wear and intangible wear.
Tangible wear, including China hydraulic guillotine shearing machine during use, due to changes in physical form caused by friction, impact, vibration, fatigue, corrosion, deformation, etc., its function gradually (or abruptly) reduced and lost; also includes physical objects caused by corrosion, deterioration, aging, etc. during idle equipment Changes in morphology that reduce function and cause loss of function.
Intangible wear is manifested in the depreciation of the value of the China hydraulic guillotine shearing machine, which is not caused by the influence of natural forces during use. There are two reasons for depreciation:
The first is that due to technological progress and increased labor productivity, the consumption cost of producing the same equipment is constantly decreasing, forcing the original equipment to depreciate, also known as the first type of intangible wear.
The second type is due to the emergence of a new hydraulic guillotine shearing machine that is superior to the original hydraulic guillotine shearing machine in terms of structure, principle, function, cost, etc. The depreciation caused by the shearing machine's technical obsolescence and backward function is also known as the second type of intangible wear.
The countermeasure for the wear of the China hydraulic guillotine shearing machine is compensation. It is a technical organization measure of additional investment taken to restore or improve the function of the component units of the equipment system. The method and degree of wear vary, and the corresponding compensation method differs.
There are three ways to compensate for equipment wear, namely repair, replacement, and technical transformation. Some tangible wear can be repaired with repair techniques. For some losses, such as broken parts, aging of materials, etc., the original function can only be restored by replacing parts or equipment. The elimination of intangible wear can only be achieved after measures are taken to improve its technical performance and improve the advanced nature of its technology. Repairs, replacements, and technical modifications may occur at the same time in the maintenance of generator sets. There are significant differences between these three types of work (see Figure 1). As a compensation method, it is an equipment management countermeasure. Which compensation method is adopted depends on the wear form and degree of wear of the China hydraulic guillotine shearing machine, but ultimately it depends on the economic evaluation at the time of compensation. The compensation function restores and improves the reliability, maintainability, and usability of the equipment.
Therefore, the purpose of the China hydraulic guillotine shearing machine maintenance is to re-improve the equipment system and restore or improve the function of the equipment. While compensating for the loss of equipment in material form, it also compensates for its economic value.
Possible reasons why the oil pump cannot start
- The oil pump starts, stop or emergency stop button is damaged.
- Overload protection thermal relay is damaged.
- The AC contactor coil is open or damaged.
- The head of the three-wire AC loop is loose or damaged.
- The oil pump motor is damaged, or the connector is loose and falling off.
- Check the corresponding electric shock of the China hydraulic guillotine shearing machine or replace the corresponding button.
- Reset or replace the thermal relay after identifying the cause and troubleshooting.
- Replace the coil or AC contactor.
- Check the relevant circuit leads and rewire.
- Check the China hydraulic guillotine shearing machine terminal or replace the oil pump motor.