Hydraulic guillotine shearing machine is a common type of cutting machine in industry. This machine not only works fast, but also saves workers' time and energy. It can bring more objective profits to enterprises, but the Hydraulic Guillotine shearing machine needs some technicians to use it correctly, otherwise the machine will have some faults. Once the inspection is not timely caused damage to the Hydraulic Guillotine shearing machine, this It is not only a loss on the Hydraulic Guillotine shearing machine, but also a certain loss in the production and processing of the enterprise. The following Xiyuan Machinery introduces common faults and overhauls of hydraulic guillotine shearing machines, maintenance and maintenance knowledge of hydraulic guillotine shearing machines, and how to calculate and adjust tool clearance.
Common Faults And Maintenance Methods Of Hydraulic Guillotine Shearing Machine
Ask the operator of this machine about the operation status of the hydraulic system equipment of the Hydraulic Guillotine shearing machine. These include: whether the hydraulic system of the hydraulic guillotine shearing machine works normally; whether the hydraulic pump has any abnormalities; the time and result of the hydraulic oil detection cleanliness; the cleaning and replacement of the filter element; whether the hydraulic components have been adjusted before the failure; whether the sealing elements have been replaced; the hydraulic before and after the failure What abnormalities have occurred in the hydraulic system of guillotine shearing machine; what faults have occurred in the system in the past, how to troubleshoot them, etc., need to be solved one by one.
Look at the actual condition of the hydraulic system of the hydraulic guillotine shearing machine, and observe whether there are problems with the system pressure, speed, oil, leakage, vibration, etc.
Listen to the sound of the hydraulic system of the Hydraulic Guillotine shearing machine, such as: impact sound; pump noise and abnormal sound; judge whether the hydraulic system is working normally.
Determine whether the working state of the moving parts of the hydraulic system of the Hydraulic Guillotine shearing machine is normal by touching the temperature rise, vibration, crawling and the degree of tightness of the joints.
Maintenance And Maintenance Of Hydraulic Guillotine Shearing Machine
Operate In Strict Accordance With The Operating Procedures
- Add lubricating oil regularly, fixed-point and quantitatively according to the lubrication chart before each start. The oil should be clean and free of precipitation.
- The machine must be kept clean regularly, and the unpainted parts are anti-rust grease.
- The lubricating oil in the motor bearing should be changed and filled regularly, and often check whether the electrical part is working normally, safely and reliably.
- Regularly check the triangle belts, handles, knobs and buttons for damage. If the wear is severe, replace them in time, and report spare parts for replenishment.
- Regularly check the repair switch, insurance, handle to ensure its reliable work.
- Lubricate and scrub the machine tool 10 minutes before work every day.
- It is strictly forbidden for non-designated personnel to operate the equipment, and people must be stopped off the aircraft normally.
Precautions When Operating The Hydraulic Guillotine Shearing Machine
Before work, carefully check whether the parts of the Hydraulic Guillotine shearing machine are normal, whether the electrical equipment is intact, and whether the lubrication system is unobstructed; remove tools, gauges and other sundries and corner waste placed on and around the table.
Do not operate the Hydraulic Guillotine shearing machine alone. 2-3 people should coordinate the feeding, control the dimensional accuracy and sampling, etc., and make sure that it is under the unified command of one person.
The scissor clearance of the Hydraulic Guillotine shearing machine should be adjusted according to the specified shear plate thickness. It is not allowed to cut 2 types of plates of different specifications and materials at the same time; no stacked materials shall be cut. Sheared sheets require a flat surface. Narrow sheets that cannot be pressed are not allowed to be cut.
Protective covers must be installed on the moving parts of the Hydraulic Guillotine shearing machine such as belts, flywheels, gears, and shafts.
The hydraulic guillotine shearing machine operator should keep a distance of at least 200mm away from the scissor mouth and away from the pressing device. The protective fence placed on the scissor trigger cannot block the operator's eyes from seeing the cut. The waste generated after the operation is angular, and the operator should remove it in time to prevent stabbing and cutting.
The moving parts of the Hydraulic Guillotine shearing machine such as flywheels, gears, shafts, and tapes should be provided with protective covers.
Place a fence to prevent the operator's hand from entering the scissor fall area. It is strictly forbidden to pick up waste from the ground while working to avoid being injured by falling workpieces.
Quenched materials must not be cut, nor should they be cut beyond the working capacity of the shearing machine.
How To Calculate The Tool Clearance Of The Hydraulic Guillotine Shearing Machine
In order to be safe, the tool clearance of Hydraulic guillotine shearing machine needs to be adjusted by professionals, and it is better not to adjust the cutter head clearance of Hydraulic guillotine shearing machine by yourself. Professional staff can adjust the tool clearance of the Hydraulic Guillotine shearing machine according to the punching gap value of the cold stamping die. The punching clearance is generally taken according to the material thickness of 6~ 8% (1.00mm thickness bilateral gap). The tool clearance of the hydraulic guillotine shearing machine can be taken from half of the bilateral clearance value, i.e. 3-4% of the material thickness. Because the Hydraulic guillotine shearing machine is easy to get the knife when shearing the plate due to the structure reasons. Therefore, the clearance of the knife edge can be made smaller, so the burrs of the cut material will be smaller.
The uniformity of the tool gap of the hydraulic guillotine shearing machine is mainly guaranteed by the straightness and parallelism of the scissors.
First of all, the upper and lower scissors themselves should be straight. This is mainly due to the high accuracy of the machine tool for sharpening the knife and ensuring the flatness of the blade edge. Secondly, when adjusting the upper and lower scissors, pay attention to adjusting the parallelism of the two. Only if the parallelism of the two edges is good, the uniformity of the gap can be guaranteed.
The accuracy of the hydraulic guillotine shearing machine itself is also very important, mainly the accuracy of the guide rail. If the guide rail accuracy is not high, it cannot guarantee the uniformity of the tool clearance. The uniformity of the cutter clearance has a great influence on the quality of the shear plate. Only uniform cutter clearance can the quality and accuracy of the shear plate be guaranteed.
How To Adjust The Blade Clearance Of The Hydraulic Guillotine Shearing Machine
Remove the blade and clean it piece by piece：
- The blade can be used on all sides, and the selected side is tightly installed. Also check the flatness of the blade in both horizontal and vertical directions.
- Remove the upper blade and clean it piece by piece. Similarly, the blade can be used on all sides, and the selected side is tightly installed. Also check the flatness of the blade in both horizontal and vertical directions.
- The upper blade is fixed and can not be adjusted, we adjust the blade clearance of Hydraulic guillotine shearing machine by adjusting the lower blade.
- The left and right two enlarged gap screws found on the lower blade are generally on the outermost side.
- Find the left and right two fastening screws of the lower blade that push the lower blade to reduce the gap. It has a locking prep nut on it. Generally on the inside.
- Loosen the left and right four bolts of the lower blade countertop.
- The manual disc lowers the upper blade to the proper position, and the operator goes to the blanking area of the Hydraulic guillotine shearing machine to start adjusting.
- Use a feeler to make a coarse adjustment to 0.5 mm from the upper and lower blades of the left hand where the blade is not engaged.
- The manual drive moves the blade up to the right side where the upper and lower knives are not detached, and the middle position is roughly adjusted to 0.5 mm.
- The manual disc lowers the upper blade to the proper position and begins fine adjustment.
- Use a feeler to start fine-tuning from the part of the left hand where the upper and lower blades are not engaged until three wires can enter five wires of the feeler.
- The manual drive moves the blade up to the right side where the upper and lower knives are not detached and start fine-tuning until the three wires of the meter can enter and five wires cannot enter.
- The above is for new cars, fine-tuned to the point where three wires can enter five wires and cannot enter.
- If you have an old car, adjust it until 10 wires of the meter can enter 20 wires and not enter. Or make an appropriate adjustment according to 1/10—1/20 of the desired shear sheet metal thickness.
- If the edge of the Hydraulic Guillotine shearing machine is sharp, the gap between the upper and lower blades can be appropriately reduced if the edge of the shear plate is burr.