Лезвия гильотинных ножниц обычно изготавливаются из таких материалов, как T10, 9CrSi, 6CrW2Si, Cr12MoV, H13, легированная сталь и т. д. Продукция широко используется в легкой промышленности, авиации, судоходстве, металлургии, приборостроении, электроприборах, изделиях из нержавеющей стали, стали. структурное строительство и отделочные работы.
The shearing machine uses a moving upper blade and a fixed lower blade to apply shearing force to metal sheets of various thicknesses using reasonable blade clearance so that the plates can be broken and separated according to the required size. The shearing machine is a type of forging machinery, and its main role is in the metal processing industry. General shears can be divided into foot type (manpower), mechanical type, hydraulic swing type, and hydraulic gate type.
Guillotine shearing machine blades are commonly used to cut sheet blanks with straight edges. The shearing process should ensure the straightness and parallelism requirements of the shear surface of the sheared sheet and minimize plate distortion to obtain high-quality workpieces.
2.Scope of application
Guillotine shearing machine blades are used on forging machine tools such as hydraulic gate shears, hydraulic pendulum shears, mechanical shears, foot shears, etc. Commonly used in sheet metal processing, light industry, electrical appliances, metallurgy, instruments, ships, aviation, stainless steel products, steel structure construction, and decoration industries. It is widely used in the metallurgical industry, packaging industry, paper industry, printing industry, carton industry, garden wood industry, rubber and plastic industry, food industry, electronic materials, shipbuilding, building construction, automobile manufacturing, and machinery and equipment, and other fields.
3.How to use
- Start the shearing machine for several cycles of idling to ensure that under normal circumstances, test shear different thickness plates, from thin to thick. Ensure that users are familiar with the performance of Guillotine shearing machine blades.
- Different blade gaps must be adjusted for different plate thicknesses during trial shearing. Failure to adjust the corresponding blade clearance will affect the durability of Guillotine shearing machine blades.
- Turn on the pressure gauge switch during the shearing process and observe the oil circuit pressure value. When cutting the 12mm plate, the pressure should be less than 20MPa. This remote pressure regulating valve No. 9 has a pressure adjustment of 20-22MPa when it leaves the factory. Users must abide by this regulation and must not increase the pressure of the material surface due to excessive shear regulation, causing damage to the machine.
- Sound balance during operation. If the blade of the hydraulic gate shears has noise, stop and inspect it. The maximum temperature of the fuel tank is <60 degrees during operation, and when it exceeds, it should be turned off and rested.
The materials selected by Guillotine shearing machine blades are divided into three categories: carbon bonded tool steel, low alloy tool, alloy tool steel, etc. 1. Carbon bonded tool steel: Carbon junction steel generally uses 65, 75 steel, T8, T10, and other materials. The heat treatment hardness of the blade produced by this material is HRC57-59 degrees. It is suitable for recycling and shearing ordinary low-carbon cold-rolled plates, ordinary A3 plates, and waste. This feature is low cost and appropriate product price. 2. Low alloy tools: The commonly used materials of low-alloy tool steel blades are: 6CrW2Si, Cr5Mo1V, 9CrSi, Cr12MoV, etc. The heat treatment hardness of the blade is HRC58-62 degrees, specially cut stainless steel, suitable for cutting hot-rolled plates, stainless steel, and medium and thick plates. 3. Alloy tool steel: Guillotine shearing machine blades materials of alloy tool steel are: 4Cr5MoSiV1 (H13K), 7Cr7Mo2V2Si9 (LD), W6Mo5Cr4V2 (6542), H13, etc. The blade of this material is used for hot rolling billet, hot shear medium, thick steel plate, etc., and has the characteristics of high-temperature resistance, not easy annealing, and is used in hot rolling and hot shearing processes of steel mills.
5.Safety operating procedures
- Wear tight protective clothing before operation. The cuffs are tight, the hem of the top cannot be opened, and must not be worn next to the machine tool that is running or wrapped around the body to prevent the Guillotine shearing machine blades from strangulation. You must wear a hard hat, put braids inside the hat, and no skirts or slippers.
- The operator of this machine tool must be familiar with the main structure and performance and use the method of the hydraulic gate shearing machine blade.
- This machine tool is suitable for cutting all kinds of steel plates, copper plates, aluminum plates, and non-metallic materials with the thickness of the shear material rated by the machine tool, and must be materials without hard marks, welding slag, slag inclusion, welding joints, and no super thickness is allowed.
- How to use Guillotine shearing machine blades: A. Adjust the blade gap according to the thickness of the sheared material. B. Adjust the mold or fixture according to the width of the material to be cut. C. Make 1-3 empty strokes before the machine tool is operated, and the shearing work can be carried out only after normal operation.
- If you find that the machine is not running normally during use, you should immediately cut off the power supply and check for the shutdown. When adjusting the machine tool, the power must also be cut off. When moving the workpiece, pay attention to the safety of the hand.
- All parts of the machine tool should be lubricated regularly. The operator should lubricate the rolling bearing part once every shift, and the mechanic should lubricate the rolling bearing part once every six months.
Guillotine shearing machine blades can only last a long time with good maintenance so that users can use them more comfortably. The shearing machine blade belongs to a type of forging machinery, and its main role is in the metal processing industry. Let's talk about how to maintain the blades of the shears.
- Strictly follow the operating procedures.
- add lubricating oil regularly, fixedly, and quantitatively according to the lubrication chart requirements before each boot. The oil should be clean and without precipitation.
- Guillotine shearing machine blades must be kept clean regularly, and the unpainted parts are anti-rust grease.
- The lubricating oil in the motor bearing should be regularly replaced and filled and often checked whether the electrical part is working normally, safely, and reliably.
- Regularly check whether the triangular belt, handle, knob, and button of the shearing machine blade are damaged. If the shearing machine blade is seriously worn, it should be replaced in time and reported for spare parts replacement.
- Регулярно проверяйте и ремонтируйте выключатели, страховки и ручки, чтобы обеспечить их надежную работу.
- Смазывайте и очищайте станок каждый день за 10 минут до работы.
- Категорически запрещается эксплуатировать оборудование постороннему персоналу. Обычно люди должны останавливать машину с машины.
- The plate must not be stained with impurities and hard objects, and avoid cutting and welding the old board.
- Reasonably select the shear gap according to the thickness of the plate, avoid ultra-extreme shear thick plates, and regularly adjust the gap between the upper and lower Guillotine shearing machine blades.