Plate cutting machine is a machine that uses one blade to reciprocate linear motion relative to another blade to cut plates. With the help of the moving upper blade and the fixed lower blade, a reasonable blade gap is used to apply shearing force to the metal plates of various thicknesses, so that the plates are broken and separated according to the required size. Shearing machine is a kind of forging machinery, and its main function is the metal processing industry. Products are widely used in aviation, light industry, metallurgy, chemical industry, construction, ships, automobiles, electric power, electrical appliances, decoration and other industries to provide the required special machinery and complete sets of equipment.
The working principle of the shearing machine
After shearing, the shearing machine should be able to ensure the straightness and parallelism of the shearing surface of the sheared plate, and minimize the distortion of the plate to obtain high-quality workpieces. The upper blade of the shearing machine is fixed on the knife holder, and the lower blade is fixed on the worktable. A material support ball is installed on the worktable, so that the sheet will not be scratched when sliding on it. The back gauge is used for sheet positioning, and the position is adjusted by the motor. The pressing cylinder is used to press the sheet to prevent the sheet from moving during shearing. Guardrails are safety devices to prevent workplace accidents. The return journey generally relies on nitrogen, which is fast and has a small impact.
Shearing machine operating procedures
First: do it carefully
The relevant provisions of "General Operating Regulations for Forging Equipment".
Second: Conscientiously implement the following supplementary provisions:
1.Do carefully before work:
- Before the dry running test, you should use manual cranking for a working stroke, and then start the equipment after confirming that it is normal.
- For equipment with hydraulic devices, check that the oil volume of the oil storage tank should be sufficient. After starting the oil pump, check whether there is leakage in the valve and pipeline, and the pressure should meet the requirements. Open the bleed valve to let air out of the system.
2.Do the work seriously:
- It is not allowed to cut the laminated sheet, and it is not allowed to trim the edge of the raw sheet.
- It is not allowed to cut narrow sheets and short sheets that are not tightly compressed.
- The gap between the blades should be adjusted according to the thickness of the plate, but not greater than 1/30 of the maximum plate. The blade should be fastened firmly, and the upper and lower blade surfaces should be kept parallel. After adjustment, manual turning inspection should be used to avoid accidents.
- The cutting edge of the blade should be kept sharp. If the cutting edge becomes dull or cracked, it should be replaced in time.
- When cutting, the pressing device should firmly press the sheet material, and it is not allowed to cut in a state where it is not pressed tightly.
- For equipment with hydraulic devices, other than throttling and cutting, other hydraulic valves are not allowed to be adjusted without permission.
- For the thickness of the sheet sheared by the hydraulic pendulum shearing machine, it should be determined according to the "Relationship Curve of Sheet Ultimate Strength and Plate Thickness".
3.After work, the upper blade should be placed in the lowest position.
Before operation, wear tight protective clothing, button the cuffs tightly, and do not open the hem of the jacket. Do not put on, take off or change clothes next to the running machine tool, or wrap it around the body to prevent the machine from being strangled. A safety helmet must be worn, the braids should be placed in the cap, and skirts and slippers are not allowed.
The shearing machine operator must be familiar with the main structure, performance and usage of the shearing machine.
Plate cutting machine is suitable for cutting all kinds of steel plates, copper plates, aluminum plates and non-metallic material plates whose material thickness is the rated value of the machine tool, and must be materials without hard marks, welding slag, slag inclusion and welding seam, and no excessive thickness is allowed.
How to use the shearing machine
adjust the blade gap according to the thickness of the material to be sheared; adjust the template or fixture according to the width of the material to be sheared; make 1-3 empty strokes before the máquina de esquilar is operated, and can only be implemented after normal operation. Cut work.
If it is found that the machine is not running normally during use, it should immediately cut off the power and stop it for inspection.
When adjusting the machine tool, the power must be cut off, and when moving the workpiece, pay attention to the safety of hands.
All parts of the plate cutting machine should be kept lubricated regularly, the operator should add lubricating oil once in each shift, and the mechanic should add lubricating oil to the rolling bearing parts once every six months.
Note on the use of shears
- Start the shearing machine for several cycles of idling, to ensure that under normal conditions, try to cut sheets of different thicknesses, from thin to thick. Make sure the user is familiar with shearing machine performance.
- Different blade gaps must be adjusted for different plate thicknesses during trial shearing. If the corresponding blade clearance is not adjusted, the blade durability will be affected.
- Turn on the switch of the pressure gauge during the cutting process of the Plate cutting machine, observe the pressure value of the oil circuit, and the pressure should be less than 20MPa when cutting a 12mm plate. This remote pressure regulating valve No.9, the pressure is set at 20-22MPa when it leaves the factory, the user must abide by this regulation, and must not increase the pressure for shearing the surface of the material beyond the specified, causing damage to the machine.
- The sound is balanced during operation. If the shearing machine is noisy, it should be stopped for inspection.
- When the shearing machine is operating, turn off the machine and rest when the temperature of the fuel tank is raised to <60 degrees.
Shearing machine maintenance
- Operate in strict accordance with the operating procedures;
- Before each startup, according to the requirements of the lubrication chart, add lubricating oil at fixed point and quantitatively, and the oil should be clean and free of precipitation;
- The machine tool must always be kept clean, and the unpainted part of the anti-rust grease;
- The lubricating oil in the motor bearing should be replaced and refilled regularly, and the electrical parts should be checked regularly to see if they are normal, safe and reliable;
- Regularly check whether the V-belts, handles, knobs and buttons are damaged. If they are seriously worn, they should be replaced in time and reported for spare parts;
- Regularly check and repair switches, insurances, handles, and ensure their reliable work;
- 10 minutes before leaving get off work every day, lubricate the machine tool and scrub and clean the machine tool;
- It is strictly forbidden for non-designated personnel to operate the equipment. Usually, people must leave the machine and stop.