Precautions in the operation process of sheet metal bending machine
- Sheet metal on both sides of the bending angle after bending due to extrusion will protrude metal material, resulting in a larger width than the original size, its protrusion size is related to the thickness of the material used, the thicker the material, the larger the protrusion point, in order to avoid this phenomenon, can be made a semicircle on both sides of the bending line in advance, the diameter of the semicircle is more than 1.5 times the thickness of the material, the edge material can be treated with the same method.
- When using sheet metal bending machine to bend, it should be as perpendicular to the direction of the metal fiber as much as possible. When the sheet metal is bent parallel to the direction of the metal fiber, it is easy to crack at the sheet metal bending, which is low in strength and easy to break.
- sheet metal bending needs to ensure the bending strength, long and narrow bending strength is low, short and wide bending strength is high, so sheet metal bending is attached to the longer side as much as possible, a bend of the same function, in the original design because the bend is attached to the relatively short edge and the bending strength is low, the improved design bending is attached to the longer side and the bending strength is high.
- When using sheet metal bending machine to bend, the internal R angle is greater than or equal to 1/2 of the material thickness. If the R angle is not made, the right angle will gradually disappear after many times of stamping and the R angle will naturally form an R angle. After that, the length of one or both sides of the R angle will be slightly longer.
- At the corner of the edge of the metal sheet, if there is no requirement to be a 90 degree angle, then be sure to treat it as an appropriate R angle, because the right angle at the edge of the metal sheet can easily cause sharp points to cause cuts to people. The right-angled top of the parent mold is prone to cracking due to stress concentration, and the male mold is prone to cracking at the top, so that the mold must be repaired and mass production is delayed. If it does not crack immediately for a long time, it will also wear and form an R angle, causing the product to produce burrs and cause defective products.
- Generally, sheet metal parts are not easy to maintain their straightness when they are elongated, and are more likely to deform after stress, so we can fold an L shape or fold 2 edges into a shape to maintain its strength and straightness, but often L and cannot be connected from beginning to end. When interrupted due to some factors, what should I do? At this point, we can beat the right amount of ribs to increase their strength.
- The turning between the plane and the bending surface has a narrow hole or an open edge hole that recedes after bending, otherwise burrs will occur, and the width of the narrow hole is greater than or equal to 1.5 times the thickness of the wall, and don't forget to mark the R angle when drawing, the mold male and female mold at right angles and acute angles are easy to collapse, and once the line is stopped, the mold repair is a loss.
- When using sheet metal bending machine, the tolerance is relatively large, especially when using multiple bends, the accumulation of tolerances makes it difficult to align the holes and holes The more sheet metal bends, the greater the bending tolerance, and the multiple bending of sheet metal is difficult to ensure the accuracy of the size, which is why the screw holes, nail holes and self-riveting holes on sheet metal bending are difficult to align.
- The more sheet metal bending processes, the higher the mold cost and the lower the bending accuracy, so the sheet metal design should minimize the bending process. When using the sheet metal bending machine, only one bending process is needed to complete two bends at the same time.
Reasons for inaccurate machining angles
- If the processing angle error of the sheet metal bending machine is very large, it may be a programming error, loose slider connection, grating scale failure, etc.;
- There is a slight error in normal, which can be corrected on the system. If it can work stably after correction, it is normal;
- The angle is unstable and often changes, which may be related to loose slider connection, grating scale failure, material material, etc.;
Solution to incorrect angles
- Check the running program, focusing on whether the mold, material, plate thickness, workpiece length and bending method in the program are consistent with the actual operation, whether the slider connection is loose, and whether the grating scale connection is firm;
- Sheet metal bending machine normally has a slight error, which can be caused by many reasons, such as: the error between the programmed material thickness and the actual thickness used; the uniformity of the material, the wear of the mold, the operation, etc.;
- Check the Y axis repeat positioning accuracy, check whether the slider connection and the grating scale connection are normal. If it is normal, it is likely to be related to the material material;
Precautions for bending back bending and flattening
Reverse folding and flattening is also known as crushing the dead edge. The processing steps for dead edges are:
- Bend to a depth of about 35 degrees first.
- Then use a flattening mold to flatten and tighten.
Model selection method
Select the V-slot width of the lower die with a depth of 30 degrees according to 5-6 times the thickness of the material, and select the upper mold according to the specific situation of processing the dead edge.
Preste atención al paralelismo de los dos lados de la dobladora de chapa en el borde muerto. Cuando el tamaño de procesamiento del borde muerto es largo, el borde aplanado se puede plegar primero y luego aplanar. Para bordes muertos más cortos, se puede usar relleno.